An Update

***NOTICE - Read the post below this first, so you know whats going on. - NOTICE***

So, after purchasing my headphones, I was just uncomfortable walking around with that much cash, so I put it in the bank. Seems reasonable, right?

I get home, rockin out in my new Sony's and HH notices them so I told her I bought something for myself! Yay! She's proud. Then we're thinking of ordering some food for dinner, so she asks me if I have any cash on me. I say no. She said, "I KNOW you didn't pay $200 for those headphones." So I put my head down, and admit that I put the rest in the bank.

She stares at me for a few minutes and then says, "I SHOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! HOW OFTEN DOES IT HAPPEN THAT YOU HAVE JUST EXTRA MONEY LYING AROUND AND I TELL YOU TO PLEASE SPEND IT ON YOURSELF?!?! NEVER! UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHRRRHHHHH!"

So I calmed her down, by telling her that with the money in the bank, I can ORDER whatever I want. Which was a new bag for her. She just sighed.

1 comments:

Dove and Tig said...

I have had this conversation several times... "What do YOU Want?" is a popular refrain from my love. - Tig

Me & HH

Me & HH
True Love!

Peeps Who Read Me